Join the squad
Become a mascot for craft.
We’re always looking to grow our squad. if you’re passionate about the food and beverage industry, we want to hear from you. drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org - please indicate which location and position you’re applying to.
NEW BLOCKSLiquid error (sections/page-mascot-squad-content.liquid line 205): Cannot render sections inside sections
Work site environment
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Operate machinery to process and bottle, can or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Record production information
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Food Safety Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Type of operation
Equipment and machinery experience
- Multi-functional process control machinery
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
At Mascot, we are ambassadors for craft. Our goal is to inspire the world to share in our passion to elevate the craft experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
From its inception, Mascot has maintained a unique outlook on the craft beer scene, making it innovative, approachable and fun, all while providing a great work environment for our team to thrive in. We offer a lot of opportunity for personal growth for motivated individuals whose values are aligned with our own: quality over quantity, supporting local, freshest ingredients, and always providing the best possible craft experience.
Our brewery in Etobicoke was built with the purpose of increasing production, and brewing the freshest, most innovative, balanced and tasty beer we possibly can. We have had amazing success thus far with our downtown brewpub and beer garden though we’re always looking for ways to improve our game and do our part to add to the craft beer movement. This is where you come in.
We are looking for an ambassador whose passion, attention to detail, and work ethic will help us evolve to become the best we can possibly be. An ambitious sales managerwith an entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do” attitude to help us drive the growth of mascot across the country. As the leader of our sales team, you will be responsible for both generating and executing sales objectives for Mascot by leveraging key licensee and retail channels. Training junior sales staff will be a crucial task to ensure the team is aligned in its sales approach and strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Act as a positive brand ambassador for mascot brewery.
Maintain up to date knowledge of market brands and the craft beer industry.
Manage off site opportunities, activations, and events.
Strategize solutions to achieve targeted sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Develop and execute initiatives to continuously grow sales and areas of distribution.
Provide sales forecasts regularly and accurately.
Use sales data to help create and manage production schedule, and inventory control through inventory management software.
Manage budgets to maximize effectiveness, including promotional budgets.
Ensure the sales team’s accountabilities are met and that they are meeting targets as assigned.
Analyze brands and territories, track sales and provide status reports for your team.
Participate in the hiring, orientation, training, and development of sales staff.
Accounts receivable, stay on top of payment terms, paid invoices.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A genuine passion for craft beer and the craft beer industry.
University or college degree in business or a related field.
Must own a vehicle.
Minimum 3 years of sales management experience, preferably within the alcohol and beverage industry.
Detailed understanding of logistics and sales platforms for lcbo, the beer store and grocery;
Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Eell organized, must be able to create detailed schedules and execute against them
Entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated and driven to work without a direct supervisor
Able to drive results with real pace and sense of urgency
Availability and flexibility to work evenings and weekends frequently
Experience in sales forecasting and territory management (route planning, scheduling)
Interested candidates may submit their resume to INFO@MASCOTBREWERY.COM.