Work site environment
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Operate machinery to process and bottle, can or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Record production information
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Food Safety Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Type of operation
Equipment and machinery experience
- Multi-functional process control machinery
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities